Being a nomad is exciting but planning everything you need for your next trip... not so much.
This template let’s you:
- Centralize your inspirations, itinerary, reflections, and even your expenses into one location. This second brain doc takes the pain out of planning your next nomad stay
- Access your itinerary, travel inspiration, and journal from anywhere
- Simplify coordination with your travel partner(s) by planning in the same space - instead of sorting through texts, emails, and spreadsheets
Why am I building this?
I've been a nomad for the last 15 months. Over that time, I've lived in 7 cities and I've traveled 10,000 Kms. I know firsthand how stressful it is to plan the next stop on your journey. I built this planner to organize my thoughts and coordinate adventures with my partner.
I’m sharing this template to lighten the planning process for other digital nomads, so you can get back to exploring the place you’re in.
Who is this for?
- Aspiring Nomads who are starting to research where to start their nomad journey
- Full-time nomads who travel constantly.
- Nomads traveling with friends or partners who are looking for a place to co-plan your next adventure.
- Trip Planner: Add your agenda, view your calendar, organize how you're traveling and add your accommodation options.
- Expenses Tracker: Add all your expenses and track them by dates, categories and cities.
- Wishlist: Add places you've always wanted to visit and save places to go, people to visit, or things to do.
- Daily Journal: Organize your thoughts and share your daily reflections as a nomad.
EXTRA: By December 16th, you'll get a free curated list of 28 countries that have Digital Nomad Visas!
How do I use this template?
You'll need a free Coda.io account, you can sign up in 2 minutes for free and using your Google Account.
Is there a refund policy?
Yes, if this template doesn't add value to you please write to me and you can get a full reimbursement during the first 30 days.